A few helpful hints for pets coming into our Kennels and Cattery
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Collar: A simple, flat collar without attachments or elaborate decoration is ideal.
- Identity Tag: The most suitable type of tag is a straightforward durable metal disc with clear, legible markings.
- Comforter: Your pet may settle more quickly if it has a familiar toy, or comforter to give reassurance and help it feel at home.
- Diet: Feeding instructions & special dietary requirements should be given to the kennel staff, preferably in writing.
- Contact name: It is helpful for us to have your mobile number and the name and telephone number of someone who knows you and your pet whom we can contact in the case of an emergency.
- Vet: The name and telephone number of your vet in case of an emergency. We probably won’t use your regular vet unless you insist upon it because in the case of an emergency we will use the nearest vet purely for the well being of your pet but we still need your vet’s number for any medical history.
- Medical: Details of any medical conditions should be carefully explained, and instructions regarding any medication should be given to kennel staff, preferably in writing.
- Vaccinations: Please bring along current vaccination certificate (for dogs please include Kennel Cough certificate which provides effective protection against Bordetella bronchiseptica, the major cause of infectious bronchitis).
(Please note Kennel cough vaccination now lasts for 10 months for Intrac or 12 months for Nobivac KC).
- Dates: We will need to have confirmation of boarding dates, along with the times of delivery and expected collection. These are essential as it is best that we do not feed them close to the time they are going home, the last thing you need after your holiday is your pet throwing up in the car on the way home (we also advise you not to feed them before you bring them in, for the same reasons).
- Pet name: If your pet has a particular name that it known and responds to beside it’s full birth name please inform the kennel staff, it will help us to establish an even better rapport with your dog.
OUR OPENING HOURS for Delivery & Collection (Inspection by appointment):
Open every day 10.00 a.m - 12.00 mid-day / Monday to Friday only 5.00 p.m - 6.00 p.m.
We are closed in the afternoon on weekends and all Bank Holidays.